Job Title: Golf Cart Attendant
Salary: Based on skill level
The golf cart attendant works closely with the Course Manager and Assistant Manager on the outside golf operations to provide exceptional service for members and guests. Primary responsibilities are service to members and guests, assisting golfers with bags, cart cleanliness/upkeep, and maintaining the driving range. The Cart Attendant must have excellent listening skills and an eagerness to provide excellent service. They must be flexible in meeting the varying scheduling needs of the course. The ideal candidate for this position will be able to work with minimal supervision and be able to perform a flexible range of tasks.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- First to greet members when they arrive.
- Responsible for maintaining a clean working environment including trash and debris in the parking lot and around the buildings.
- Maintain the condition of golf carts with specific attention to their cleanliness and appearance.
- Responsible for daily operations of range ball recovery, washing and availability to members.
- Refer all major problems to the course manager.
- Follow procedures for proper opening and closing of the cart sheds and range operations.
- Regular attendance of scheduled work hours is required.
- Good work ethic, responsible, courteous, good communication skills.
- Minimum age of 19
- Must have a valid driver’s license.
- Ability to work without supervision.
- Must be able to lift, push, pull or carry objects weighing up to 70LBS.
- Regularly required to sit, stand, wall, reach with hands and arms, balance, bend, stoop and kneel.
- Vision and hearing either corrected or non-corrected to perform daily tasks.
- Must be able to see, hear, speak, read, and write to communicate effectively and concisely with others.
Please let us know you’re interested in the position and we’ll get back to you to schedule an interview.
"*" indicates required fields